Friday 23 June 2017

Thank you for being you

I knew I had to get my paws on this little lady as soon as I saw her in the sneak peeks.  She's Sweet Pea from Stamping Bella and she was one of my immediate favourites from the last release.  I have teamed her with some pretty Maja Design papers which, by luck more than judgement, are the perfect match in shade without overpowering the image.  The card was for a very special friend for whom I think the sentiment was perfectly written. :0)






Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
Other:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her too, gorgeous colour

Sarah said...

Beautiful!! xx

Kath said...

A beautiful card and fabulous image.
Kath x

Carol S. said...

Another beautiful image and a stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Annette.... I LOVE the colour you've done the gorgeous sweet peas - this image is one of my favs as sweet peas are one of my favourite flowers!

I'm frantically trying to catch up on what I've missed during wedding fever time - don't think I'm going to manage all the commenting - but suffice to say, your creations, as always... were fabulous!

Christine x

Anne said...

This is my favourite from the flower girls too and you've coloured her beautifully - what a pretty card

Anne x

Sandy said...

So thankful for you and your wonderful coloring talents!!
sandy xx