Saturday 4 November 2017

A little purrscription

I made this card for a special someone who's sadly been going through the mill lately with a very nasty and persistent bug.  She actually gave me the image for my birthday so I thought it was ideal to use for her 'get well soon' card.  I tried to colour it in similar colours to her own feline princess, but think I may have gone too grey rather than brown for my tabby.  Either way, she's taking with her a little purrscription, which is the phrase I used on the inside!



And the text inside says...





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Ears: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
  • Grass: Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Heart: Abandoned Coral, Barn Door

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



6 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness, that cat is so adorable and would make anyone feel better. You did an amazing job coloring the kitty and I know your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Julies Crafty Creations said...

How cute! Love both sentiments. What a sweet cat, coloured beautifully as always
Julie x

Anne said...

Adorable, I would never have thought to use this image for a get well card but it's purrfect!!

Anne x

Aquarius said...

Aaaw! such a cute kitty and love the wording too

Squirrel x said...

Sniff ❤ Nuff said xx

Tami said...

Oh my Annette, your watercoloring is amazing! Love your work!